Adding your Website’s Title with Neuron theme
Alongside the logo and favicon, your website's title is just as important for website identification. Your website's title and tagline should express and communicate your site's focus and target audience. Your site's title and tagline will most probably be the first things your users will see. To add your title and tagline with Neuron Themes require
- To add your website's Title and Tagline, go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize
- Once the Customize portal is opened, scroll down to see Site Identity and click upon it.
- Next, you will see Site Title - here you will write down your website's title to express your niche
- After the title, you will see Tagline - here you will type your site's tagline, it can be your website's motto.
- After you are done, don't forget to click Publish for your changes to take place.
To make more prominent use of your website's title you can use the Site Title Element, with which you can customize and design to create your own attention-grabbing title.