Neuron Themes comes bundled with a large set of 977+ google fonts and texts as well as the freedom to select color, line height, letter spacing, transforming a text or font size. Nevertheless, we have left the opportunity open to adding custom fonts on your own, if that is what you are looking for.
To add you Custom Fonts
- Go to WP Dashboard > Neuron > Custom Fonts
- Click on Add New
- Type the name of your custom font
- Click on Add Font Variation
Choose the Font Variation options
- Choose the font's weight. You can select from all the weights normal, bold, lighter, 200, 300, and more, make sure to choose the weight that the font supports.
- Decide on the font's type of style Normal, Italic, Oblique
- Choose the format you want to upload the font
- Click on Publish
- You will need to repeat the process for every weight and font style you use.
- Web Open Font Format (WOFF) - WOFF is a font format that is used in web pages.
- Web Open Font Format (WOFF 2.0) - is implemented in all major browsers, and is widely used on production websites. It supports the entirety of the TrueType and OpenType formats.
- TrueType Fonts (TTF) - are the basic fonts created by Apple and Microsoft and EOT and is the most commonly used format.
- SVG Fonts/Shapes - this type of format is used to embed glyph information into SVG to display font text.
- Embedded OpenType Fonts (EOT) - this type of format is a compact form of OpenType fonts supported only by Microsoft Internet Explorer. Make sure to use this format to support IE.
View your Custom Fonts
- Add a New Posts
- Drag the Heading, or any other widgets that support text
- Go to the Style Tab go to Typography
- From the drop-down Font Family menu, you will be able to see the added font at the top of the menu.