How to delete a Widget
Mistakes happen, but with Neuron Themes it is easy to revert back at a certain point in your creation or remove certain widgets. You can delete a widget via the Navigator or by using the widget's handle.
Delete a Widget via Navigator
- To delete a widget from the Navigator, you must first open it, you can do that by clicking on the [navigator icon]
- Locate the widget you want to be deleted in the navigator
- Once you have found it, right-click on the widget that you want to be deleted.
- Choose Delete from the options and that should be it.
Delete a Widget by its Handle
- Locate the widget you want to be deleted, right-click on the handle
- Click on Delete, and the widget will be removed
Note: One alternative way to remove a widget or any changes you made, can be using the History feature, click on the [history icon], and from there it will open all the changes you made throughout your session, click on a certain action and it will revert you back with all other changes removed.