How to add Favicon for your Website
Favicon is referred to as the website's icon, that is what will appear on browser tabs, or bookmark tabs, when users open your website, having an identifiable favicon will make your website recognizable in the pile of open tabs. To insert your favicon on your WordPress website with Neuron Themes will be easy and simple.
- To add your website's favicon, go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize
- Next, once the WordPress editor opened, go to Site Identity and click on it.
- Scroll down to Sie Icon, click on the Select Site Icon box
- Choose your file, click on Upload Files > Select Files > Choose your file containing your site's icon and click Select.
- That's it, you have successfully uploaded your favicon and made your website's recognizable.
- Don't forget to click on Publish to save your changes.