How to Add a New Post
- To Add a New Post with Neuron Themes, start off by going to the WordPress Dashboard > Posts > Add New
- Type your title first to give it a name, otherwise, it will generate a default title, and click on the
- When you click on the Edit with Elementor button, it will open the page builder editor from where you can drag and drop elements to the working sheet and start writing your content.
Add a post with WordPress editor - Gutenberg
WordPress was made for blogging. You can add posts with WordPress and you can add content using Gutenberg blocks.
- To create a new post with WordPress go to > WP Dashboard > Posts > Add New
- Type in your post title
- Start writing your content, you can use Gutenberg blocks if you click on the [plus icon] to start adding Gutenberg blocks. You can insert Heading, Paragraphs, Images, Gallery, and choose many more elements from the built-in Gutenberg blocks.
- Don't forget to click Publish when done, or Preview before you publicize it.