The Sitemap Element will provide a structural and organized HTML sitemap of your website that can be accessible. This is particularly useful for search engines to crawl your site properly and will also allow users to access your site's pages.
You can add items to your Sitemap if you simply click on this [Add Item] icon here. You can also duplicate and delete items using the two buttons next to each item.
- Type - You can set the type to either be Post Type or Taxonomy
- Source - Set the source of the sitemap to either be Posts, Pages, Products, Portfolio
- Title - Write the title for the Item
- Order - You can order the source either by Date, Title, Menu Order, or Random
- Order - Set either an Ascending or Descending order
- Hierarchal View - Switch the handle ON to show a hierarchical display of the items
- Depth - Choose the number of items to show or display all
- Columns - Set the number of columns
- Title HTML tag - Set the HTML tag for the titles of the items
- Add no Follow - Switch the handle ON to add the nofollow attribute
- Exclude - You can choose to exclude items from your sitemap either by Current Post or Manual Selection
- Search & Select - Search for the item you wish to exclude and select it
- Indent - Set the space for the sitemap
- Padding - Add padding values around the sitemap items
- Color - Set the color for the title
- Typography - Tweak the typography for the title
- Color - Set the color for the list
- Typography - Tweak the typography for the list item
- Color - Set the color for the bullets
- Style - Choose a style for the bullets to either be Disc, Circle, Square or show none at all
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.