Dynamic - Site
Dynamic Content can be drawn from the website, or from the current pages. Any element that displays this [dynamic barrel icon] will be capable of pulling content dynamically. Dynamic tags will be available fo their respective content fields. Site tags can be set for
- Page Title - This dynamic tag will display the title of the current page
- Site Tagline - This will display the tagline of your website
- Site Title - This shows the title of your website
- Current Date Time - This will display the current date and time
- Request Parameter - This will help you obtain information via the GET, POST, or Query Var request.
- Shortcode - This tag will help you use shortcodes to create dynamic content when it's missing
- User Info - Choose to display user info such as ID, display name, username, first name, last name, bio, email, website, or user meta.
- Site URL - The URL of your website
- Internal URL - This tag will display an internal URL for your website, either from Taxonomy, Content, Media, or Author.