Preview and Publish Page
Preview & Publish your Page
While building and editing your page you are able to view how the final result will look like. While you are editing you are on a Live Preview, although sometimes it is nice to see how your page is going to be displayed to your visitors. You will have a better angle to work on. To Preview your page
- Click on the [eye icon] to have a Preview of your page
- Watch and look if you are satisfied with the result
- Click on Publish, the big green button at the bottom of the page
- Have a look at how your page turned out
Save your Page
- Click on the [arrow icon] next to the Publish button, and then click on Save as a draft, t his page will be saved on the backend, you can return and make changes to it anytime you want, from the WordPress Dashboard you just click on Pages > All Pages and there will find your saved draft, click on Edit with Elementor, to continue where you left off.
- The second option would be to change the Visibility of your page to Private. You can do that if you go back to the WordPress editor by clicking on the [dots icon] > Exit to Dashboard and from the options panel on the right, click on Status and Visibility, change that from Public to Private.
If you change the visibility, when you go back to Edit with Elementor, the Publish button will transform into an Update button.