How to Duplicate a Page
If you wish to duplicate a page with Elementor, create the design, once it's finished, save it as a template and reuse it anywhere you like on your site.
- To duplicate your page, click on the arrow next the Update button
- Click on Save as Template
- Name your template for easy access in the future and save it
- Now, go to the page you want the content duplicated
- Click on the Template Library icon and go to My Template
- Select the template you've created and click on Update once everything is finished.
To learn how to duplicate posts/pages in WordPress, read the full article.