How to Add a Parallax Background.
The parallax effect is the coolest out of all options available. You can create an illusion of a beautifully three-dimensional virtual reality that awes everyone on a first glimpse. The parallax effect is a set of motions and changes to the design to your website at the movement of your cursor of scrolling down the page thus creating a 3D effect.
You can create a parallax animation easily following these simple steps.
Add background with Parallax scrolling effect
- Open the Elementor editor and create a new section
- Set the desired height for the section, you can either choose min-height and put its value or choose fit to screen
- Next, you will need to go to the Styles tab and from the background type choose Classic and upload your image
- Once you upload the image, from the options that become available under Attachment choose Fixed
- And under Size select Cover
- That should do it, that will give you the parallax effect on scrolling for a nice transition between content
How to add parallax with motion effects ?
- Select an element that you wnt to add the parallax effect on thiscan be an image, text, video, background and more
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Under Motion Effects switch the handle on from Scrolling Effect
- Choose from the animation available to ring movement to your website
- Optional - You can switch the mouse effects and mouse track to have the element reack o mouse movements.