Site Logo Element
The Site Logo Element will allow you to integrate your site's logo onto the design you are working on. Although the site logo can only be changed in WordPress Customizer, you can design it using the advanced tools and options available.
- Choose Image - This option will put the site's logo dynamically from the WordPress Customizer
- Image Size - Select the image size
- Alignment - Set the logo alignment either Left, Center. or Right
- Caption - Choose to have a caption
- Link - Link the logo to either a media file or a custom link. If you select media file then you set the lightbox to either Default, Yes, or No. If you select a custom link the URL of your site will be dynamically generated.
- Width - Set the width of the site logo in either percentage, pixels of the viewport
- Max Width - Set the maximum width of the site logo image in percentage
- Height - Set the height of the image
- Opacity - Set the opacity for the image to make it as transparent as you wish
- CSS Filters - Style the site logo image by changing blur, brightness, contrast, and other imagery options
- Border Type - Set a border for the logo image and select the type you want. It can either be Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, or Groove. If you select one of the border types you can set its width and color.
- Border Radius - Set the border-radius to make the edges of the logo rounder
- Box Shadow - Choose to add shadow to your site's logo and tweak the shadow options
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.