Plugins are WordPress extensions that add further functionality that the default WordPress cannot provide when creating a website plugins will be of essential importance. Neron Themes come bundled with plugins that we feel are vital for a site. There are two types of plugins: the required one is Neuron Core, which provides most of the functionality of website creation, and bundled plugins: Elementor, Yoast SEO, WooCoomerce, and Revolution Slider, and they all provide added value to your site. Installing these plugins is done in two methods:
- Wizard Installation - Our famous wizard installation comes when installing Neuron Themes via WordPress. It is a one-click option, as it will automatically install all the plugins - required and bundled plugins.
- Note: The wizard Installation only installs plugins, and we know that is not enough for them to be working, you will have to Activate the plugins via your WP Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins. It is completely your decision which plugins you want to be activated.
- Manual Installation - As per installing plugins manually that can be easily done if you navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins, here you will find the list of required and recommended plugins, to Install the plugins hover over the Install button right under the plugin's name. You can't miss it. Click on the Install button. Wait for its installation and once it is over you will be greeted with a successful message. After installation come activation, you will need to activate the required plugins and conditionally recommended plugins as you see fit. Click on the Activate button located right next to where the Install button was and wait for it to be activated. Once it is all over you will be able to customize the plugins as per your needs.
Install Other Plugins
Other than the recommended and bundled plugins, you are free to install other plugins that you need to complete your website. WordPress repository holds more than 55.000+ free plugins that you can easily install directly from the WP Dashboard. To install a plugin:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Once you click the Add New button you will be directed to the page where you can find all the free plugins from WordPress, just type the plugin you are searching for either by their name or their function
- After you have found your plugin then click the Install button right under the plugin description and wait for it to be installed.
- Once it has been installed you need to Activate the plugin by clicking on the Activate button and start running tasks with your plugin.
Along with Neuron Themes, you will have access to bundled plugins that will add and extend functionality to your website and help make it greater. Among them some of these plugins are premium. meaning you won't have the need to either pay or activate any license for them. See the terms and conditions set by Envato for bundled plugins.
Note: Before you install/activate these plugins you will need to have registered your theme with a purchase code.
Elementor is one of the most famous page builder plugins in the WordPress repository that has gained a large scale of popularity mainly because it is so easy to use, uses a drag and drop interface and you can design, customize pages on your website with its full LIVE editing, in real-time, meaning no more going back and front to see the changes you made all in the same interface.