The Blockquote element will be of immense help when you want to emphasize a certain text or quotation or when you just want to offset a portion of text from the main body. And if the design of the blockquotes doesn’t match your WordPress site then you can easily customize the text, position, font, color, size, and many other options.
- Skin - Choose the skin for your blockquote to either be Border, Quotation, Boxed, or Clean
- Content - Write down the content of the blockquote
- Author - Type in the name of the author
- Tweet Button - Choose to add or hide the tweet button
- View - Determine whether to show the icon, text or both
- Skin - Choose the skin of the tweet button as either classic, bubble, or link
- Label - Type in the label for the tweet button
- Username - Write your twitter username
- Target URL - Link the tweet button with the current page, none, or a custom URL.
- Text Color - Set the color for the content text
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the content text
- Gap - Set the gap between the content and the author
- Text Color - Set the color for the author text
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the author text
- Size - Set the size of the button
- Border Radius - Set the border-radius if you choose to have your button with borders
- Typography - Play around with the typography options for the button text
- Color - Set the color for the tweet button. You can choose from Official and Custom.
- Color - Set the color for the blockquote border
- Width - Set the width for the blockquote border
- Gap - Set the gap between the blockquote's border and the content
- Vertical Padding - Add some vertical padding for the between the blockquote's border and the content
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.