The Alert Element will allow you to create content messages that will draw attention to users. Use the element to craft messages that are important for users to read by displaying them in color alert boxes.
- Type - Choose the type for the alert, either Info, Success, Warning, or Danger. Each style comes in different colors. You can always change the color of the alert message in the Style Tab.
- Title & Description - Type in the title and the description for the alert message
- Dismiss Button - Choose to either show or hide the x button
- Background Color - Set the background color for the alert message
- Border Color - Set the color for the alert message border
- Left Border Width - Set the width for the left border of the alert message
- Text Color - Set a text color for the title
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the title
- Text Color - Set a text color for the description
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the description
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.