The Tabs Element will help you create tables with content that can be displayed either vertically or horizontally.
You can add as many social media platforms as you wish. Click on the [+Add item], and if you wish to duplicate or delete tabs items navigate with the icons next to the item.
- Title & Description - Add the title and the description for the tabs items
- Type - Choose to present your tabs either Horizontally or Vertically
- Border Width - Set the width of the border around the tabs
- Border Color - Select a color for the border of the tabs
- Background Color - Set a color for the background of the content
- Color - Set the color for the tab's title
- Active Color - Set the color for the title of the tabs that are currently active
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the title of the tabs
- Color - Set the color for the content of the tabs
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the content of the tabs
- Alignment - Set the alignment of the tabs' title to either be Left, Center or Right
- Color - Set the color of the tabs title
- Background Color - Set the color for the title's background
- Border Type - Add a border for the title
- Width - Set the width values for the border of the title
- Color - Set the color for the border of the title
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.