Text Editor Element
The Text Editor Element will allow you to add text and content within your website, using the powerful and flexible TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor, only with much more flexibility and design options to elevate your site's style.
- Type here the content, choose to add a bulleted list, a numbered list, bold the text, or make it italic for some more text sophistication.
- Drop Cap - Enable this option to allow the first letter of the text as a drop cap, which will make is larger than the other text and you can style it independently
- Columns - Select how many columns you want within the text editor
- Column Gap - Set the gap between each column within the text editor
- Alignment - Set the alignment of the text either Left, Center, Right, or Justified
- Text Color - Set the color for the text
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the text
- View - Select the style of the drop cap either Default, Stacked, or Framed
- Primary Color - Set the color for the drop cap
- Space - Set the space between the drop cap and the text
- Border Radius - If you choose the style either Stacked or Framed, you can the border-radius for the drop cap
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the drop cap
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.