The Image Element will allow you to add images to your site, as one of the fundamentals components on each website. Configure the options to style and design your images to display a great-looking website with rich components.
- Choose Image - Select an image from either the library or from your files and upload it on your site
- Image Size - Set the size of the image all the way from Thumbnail to Custom
- Alignment - Align the image to be positioned either Left, Center, or Right
- Caption - Choose to show captions for your image, you can select an attached caption or a custom one
- Link - Choose to link your image to a URL
- Width - Set the width for the image. Either in value or drag the handle to set an exact width
- Max Width - Set the maximum width for the image
- Height - Set the height for the image. Either in value or drag the handle to set an exact height
- Opacity - Set the opacity for the image and choose how transparent you want it to be
- CSS Filters - Play around with the CSS filters and style your images with the options available
- Hover Animation - If you choose the hover state for the image, you can set an amination once the user hovers over the image. Select one from the list either Shrink, Pulse, Pulse Grow, Push, Pop, and much more
- Transition Duration - Set the duration for the animation transition
- Border Type - Select to have a border for the images. Either Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, or Groove
- Border Radius - Set the border radius for the image
- Box Shadow - Choose to add shadow to your image and configure the options available.
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.