The Heading Element will allow you to add headings on your site, as well as style and design them to give an aesthetically pleasing entrance for your users.
- Title - Type here the title for your heading
- Link - Choose to link your heading with a URL
- Size - Set the size for the heading
- HTML Tag - Set the title's HTML Tag from H1 to H6, div, span, or paragraph.
- Alignment - Set the alignment for the heading to be positioned either Left, Center, Right, or Justified.
- Text Color - Set the color for the heading text
- Typography - Tweak the typography options for the heading
- Text Shadow - Choose to add shadow to your heading
- Blend Mode - Select a blend mode effect. The list will include various effects like Multiply, Screen, Overlay, Color Dodge, Saturation, and much more.
Set the settings for the Advanced Tab that is appropriate for the element.