Types of Form Fields
From the Form Field, you can choose from various options available
- Text - This can be a simple text field
- Email - This option is available for email types. The feature will include email validation as well.
- Text Area - This is a text area type from where you can set the number of columns
- URL - Website URL field
- Tel - Telephone number area field
- Radio - This is a radio type with which you can set an inline list for a horizontal style. Each label and value should be differentiated with a |
- Select - This offers you the possibility to present a dropdown menu within the form. It can be set for multiple selections.
- Checkbox - You can set a checkbox for the users to check one or more boxes.
- Acceptance - Add an acceptance box for the user to accept.
- Number - This is a number type of field.
- Date - Set a date to your form
- Time - Add a time picker for your form
- File Upload - Choose this type of field to allow users to upload files to your form
- Password - Add a password field
- HTML - Add an HTML field
- Hidden - Add a hidden field that can be hidden to the users, but visible to the administrator.
- reCAPTCHA - Add a reCAPTCHA to verify the user is not a robot.
- reCAPTCHA V3 - Add a reCAPTCHA V3 to verify the user is not a robot.