How to create an Opt-In Popup
Opt-in Popups are traditionally lightbox popups that take up the screen and serve its purpose of growing your email list. There are different use of opt-in popup campaigns helping your get more subscribers. For this example, we will build a simple Opt-In popup to collect emails from visitors.
Design and Build a Popup
- From the WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Popup
- Click on Add New and name your template
- Once you click Create Template you will be redirected to the stunning library of pre-made popup templates that you can insert with just a click, or you can always start from scratch.
- Width - 600px
- Height - Custom
- Custom Height - 340px
- Overlay - OFF
- Vertical Position - 0px
- Size - 20px
Add the content for the Popup
- Drag in the image element and place it on the working sheet. From the Advanced Tab add some bottom Padding values of 24px.
- Include a heading element and a text editor element to introduce your login form popup. Stylize the elements and tweak their respective settings.
- Search for the form element and drag it onto the page. This will entice users to engage with your popup and thus increasing leads.
- Design the form to match your needs and style. And provide an irresistible offer for your visitors.
Publish the Popup
- Click on Publish once you are finished with the design.
- Conditions - Set the popup to appear on the Entire Site
- Triggers - Switch the On-Page Load trigger and set a time for the popup display that is appropriate.
- Click on Save and Close, as we won't be setting any Advanced Rules.