How to Create Subscribe Form Popup
A subscribe form popup will allow you to grow your email list as well as convert your users into newsletter subscribers with smart popups that appear at the right time, in the right place. For this, we will need to set the conditions and triggers to display popups that increase leads and grows email lists.
Design and Build a Popup
- From the WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Popup
- Click on Add New and name your template
- Once you click Create Template you will be redirected to the stunning library of pre-made popup templates that you can insert with just a click, or you can always start from scratch.
- Width - 640px
- Height - Custom
- Custom Height - 640px
- Content Position - Top
- Entrance Animation - Scale In
- Exit Animation - Scale-Out
- Vertical Position - 1.5px
- Horizontal Position - 20px
- Size - 30px
Add the content for the Popup
- Drag the image element onto the page. From the Advanced Tab add some padding values of 30px for the bottom.
- Edit the section, from the Advanced Tab, add some negative 49px at the top and negative 10px at the bottom.
- Include a heading element and a text editor element to introduce your login form popup. Stylize the elements and tweak their respective settings.
- Search for the Form element and drag it into the page.
- Design and stylize the form element to your likings
Publish the Popup
- Once you are done designing your popup, click on the Publish button located at the bottom toolbar.
- From the Conditions tab, we will have our popup be displayed on the Entire Site.
- From the Triggers tab switch the On-Page Load and assign the time we feel is appropriate for our popup to show.
- From the Advanced rules and we are going to switch the Show after X pages view rule on and assign the number 3. This means, our popup will be displayed to users who have browsed 3 or more pages on our site, and we can assume that these users will like our content.