Popup Style Settings
- Background Type - Select the type of your popup background to either be Classic or Gradient. If you choose the Classic type you can add an image as your background or select a color.
- Border Type - Choose the border type of your popup from the dropdown menu to either be Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, Groove.
- Border Radius - Set the border-radius for your popup.
- Box Shadow - Choose to add shade to your popup to elevate your design.
- Background Type - Choose the background type to either be Classic or Gradient. If you choose the Classic type you can add an image as your background or select a color.
- Position - Determine the position of your close button. You can choose to leave it inside or outside the popup.
- Vertical Position - Set the vertical position for the close button.
- Horizontal Position - Set the horizontal position for the close button.
- Choose either Normal or Hover
- Color - Set the color of the close button for both Normal and Hover.
- Background Color - Set the background color of the close button for both Normal and Hover.
- Size - Choose the size you want your close button to be.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.