- Width - Set the exact width of the popup either using PX or VW.
- Height - Set the height of your popup using either px or VW. If you set the value of 100 VW, you will be able to create a full-width popup.
- Horizontal - Set the horizontal position of your popup either Left, Center, or Right.
- Vertical - Set the vertical position of your popup either Left, Center, or Right.
- Overlay - Choose to either show or hide the background overlay.
- Close Button - Choose to either show or hide the close button.
- Entrance Animation - Select from the multiple options of entrance animation for your popup to make an unforgettable entry.
- Exit Animation - Select from the multiple options of exit animation for your popup to make a noble departure.
- Title - Name your popup. Remember that this name will only be visible on the backend, meaning users will not b able to see it
- Status - Set the popup's status either Draft, Pending, Private, or Publish.
- HTML tag - Set the HTML tag for your popup.
- Preview Dynamic Content as - Select how you want to preview the design of your popup. Choose from Archive, Single, or 404 Page.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.