For the sake of consistency and coherence creating a Single Post Template will save you a lot of time and trouble and will help you maintain an equivalent style through our entire website.
Creating a Single Post Template will mainly include inserting the main component that compounds the design like the Post Title, Post Content, Post Info, Featured Image, Meta Data, and other elements you deem fit.
- To start creating your Single Post Template you will need to go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Theme Builder
- From There choose the Single tab on the window preview and click Add New at the top of the page.
- Next, in the window that will popup choose Single then choose Post from the dropdown menu
- Name your template and start designing.
- From there you will be presented with the templates option that you can choose from the amazing pre-design templates of singe post templates that our design team has crafted, choose the one you like, and insert it with a click. You can alternatively design yours from scratch.
- You can preview how the template will look on other posts, simply navigate to the [eye icon ], click on Settings.
- Under the Preview Dynamic Content select Post
- Type the post title for the post you want to be shown and then click on Apply and Preview.
- When you are done editing and designing set the Conditions as to where you want the single post template to be attributed.
- Click on Publish and there you will have it.