How to create a Sticky Header
Sticky Headers are proven to be very effective in raising conversion and engagement among users, why not add one yourself. It is an easy task to create a sticky header that will follow users as they scroll down the page. Insert the most important content like your logo, nav menu, or a CTA.
- First, create your header template, you already have created on then go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > Theme Builder
- Go to the Header tab and from there select the header template you have created, click on Edit with Elementor to start editing.
- Select the section o which you have your header built, go to the Advanced tab
- From there scroll down to Motion Effects > Sticky
- Choose either Top or Bottom
- Decide to include or remove devices on which the sticky header will show under the Sticky On option
- You can set the Offset to move the header or any other sticky element up or down in pixels.
- And select the value of the Offset Effect to determine when the effects change will occur, in accordance to the scrolling distance in pixels.