Use your Saved Templates
How to save your Templates?
- You can start building your own templates from scratch or design them using our amazing pre-made blocks and save the template for future reference.
- Click on the green arrow button right next to the Publish button
- From the options choose Save as Template
- Name your template to recognize it later and click on Save
How to Insert your saved Templates?
- If you have created let's say a Single Page Template and you wish to spread the template throughout your posts, you will need to click on the [folder icon] > My Templates
- Select the template you want implementing and click on Insert
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.