Sticky Scrolling effect is very helpful when you want to highlight something you want to be shown on the screen throughout scrolling. This amazing feature allows you to create engaging content and raise interest in the particle you want to be emphasized. You can set a Section or an Element to be sticky either at the top or at the bottom of the page.
- First, you will need to select the Section or Element you want to position as sticky and click on their handle.
- Secondly, you will need to go to the Advanced Tab
- Thirdly, go to the Motion Effects option, and from the Sticky option choose if you want your Section/ Element to be sticky at the Top or at the Bottom of the page.
- Sticky On - This defines whether your sticky Section/ Element shall be sticky in Desktops, Tablets, or Mobiles. If you wish for your sticky element not to be shown in mobiles, click on the X icon next to the text.
- Offset - This option will push the sticky Section Element up or down by pixels.