Inline positioning is a helpful tool to align elements side by side when the default settings are simply not enough. The inline positioning allows you to create marvelous designs and styles and create engaging content that's attractive to your users. You can place different elements side by side horizontally simply with just a few clicks.
- First, you will need to brand and drop the elements to want to sit side by side.
- Secondly, you will need to select the first element, go to the Advanced Tab
- From there, you will need to click on the Positioning option.
- From Width, you will need to choose the Inline option from the dropdown menu.
- The same steps will need to be taken with the second element for them to be placed next to each other.
- The Position option will need to be set to default.
- Now you will need to select the Column, you can do that by clicking on its handle, and under Layout > Horizontal Align you can choose to place the elements to Default, Start, Center, End, Space Between, Space Around, Space Evenly.
- You can go ahead and style the elements as you wish and get creative.
Note: Remember to use the inline positioning wisely, as this feature might not work properly for some elements like slideshows or image carousel.