You will be able to edit and design typography settings to all elements which include text, they are easily accessible and are super simple to use. To entry the typography settings, click on the element you want to customize, from the options panel on the left, click on the Style Tab, and locate the Typography section. Click on the [pen icon] to open the typography settings and design your text as per your likings.
- Family - You can choose the font that suits you best from the 977+ google fonts as well as the custom fonts.
- Size - Set the size of the font of your choosing.
- Weight - Set the weight for the font of your choosing.
- Transform - Choose the transform properties, either Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize, or Normal.
- Style - Choose the style for your font of your choosing like Normal, Italic, or Oblique.
- Decoration - Choose to have an additional decoration for your font. You can add an Underline, Overline, Line Through, or None.
- Line-Height - Set the line height for your text using the slider or type a certain value.
- Letter Spacing - Choose the space between the letters, use the slider to set the space, or type your value.