When running your website on multi-level authors and management you would want to assign each member their own level of accessibility. The Role Manager is an essential tool to help you operate administrative roles to your team members.
- To start assigning administrative roles, go to WP Dashboard > Neuron > Role Manager
- You will have the roles to assign to each member either Editor, Author, Contributor, or Subscriber
- When clicking on each role you will have two options No access to Editor and Access to edit content only. Check those boxes in coordination with the members' role in the website.
- No access to Editor means you will block a certain role from editing the page
- Access to edit content only means you will allow the certain role to edit the content only, without the ability for them to change the layout of the page/post.