Move & Edit Sections
The ability to move and editing sections right out-of-the-box is a time saver and will provide you with much flexibility to design and adjust your entire website. You can move and edit sections in two ways.
Move around and edit sections via their handle
- Locate the section you want to move, click on the section's handle
- Keep pressed the section's handle with the left button of your mouse
- Drag it up or down the page to the desired location
- Once you see the background turn blue, know that there is where the section is going to be positioned, so place it and that should be it.
- You can edit the section if you click on its handle and on the left panel, you will see the options provided.
Move around and edit sections via Navigator
When working on a multi-layered and complex element design, using the Navigator to edit and move the sections can save you a lot of time and headache.
- Open the Navigator either by using the [nvigator icon] at the bottom of the left panel or right-click on any of the elements to open it. Alternatively, you can open the Navigator using the Cmd/Ctrl + I keyboard shortcut.
- Find the section you want to relocate and edit
- Left-click on it and hold the mouse button to move it around the Navigator area before or after the section you prefer